Colorectal Cancer Screening: Questions for Your Doctor
Here are a few sample questions you might ask your doctor. Print and take this list with you to your next doctor’s visit.
- When should I have my first screening test?
- Which type of test or tests would you recommend for me?
- How should I prepare for the test?
- How often should I be tested?
- Are there ways I can lower my risk of colorectal cancer?
Add your own questions or notes:
The information provided here is for general informational purposes only and not intended to be nor should be construed as medical or other advice. You should consult your own doctor and/or an appropriate professional to determine what may be right for you. Treatment options mentioned may not be covered by your benefit plan. Check your plan for specific coverage details.