Heart Attack Recovery: Questions for Your Doctor
Here are a few sample questions about heart attack recovery you might ask your doctor. Print and take this list with you to your next doctor visit.
- When will I be able to resume driving, exercise, work and other daily activities?
- What should my targets be for weight, blood pressure and cholesterol levels?
- What sort of diet should I follow?
- What other lifestyle changes do I need to make?
- Will I need to take medicine for the rest of my life?
- Do you have suggestions for how I can better manage my stress?
Add your own questions or notes:
The information provided here is for general informational purposes only and not intended to be nor should be construed as medical or other advice. You should consult your own doctor and/or an appropriate professional to determine what may be right for you. Treatment options mentioned may not be covered by your benefit plan. Check your plan for specific coverage details.