Massachusetts Public Exchange SBCs
2019 Individual Marketplace: Massachusetts
Summary of Benefits and Coverage (SBC) documents
Learn more about the variety of Navigate plans offered by UnitedHealthcare Insurance Company through the Massachusetts Health Connector, by reviewing the SBCs below.
It is important to understand some plans are designed for specific groups, such as American Indians and Alaska Native Americans. Other plans, such as Silver plans, may only be available for individuals or families based on income levels. You can find out what options you qualify for when you sign up on the Massachusetts Health Connector.
View the MA Brochure and explore other resources in the sections below for an overview of our plan options.
Look closely at your options to see which plan is right for you.
Navigate SBC documents
Find the full name of the plan you want to learn more about and review the SBC to learn more about coverage and cost details.
Standard Platinum Plans:
- Platinum UHC Navigate Platinum 0
- Platinum UHC Navigate Platinum 0-A
- Platinum UHC Navigate Platinum 0-B
Standard Gold Plans:
- High Gold UHC Navigate Gold 1000
- High Gold UHC Navigate Gold 1000-A
- High Gold UHC Navigate Gold 1000-B
- Low Gold UHC Navigate Gold 2000
- Low Gold UHC Navigate Gold 2000-A
- Low Gold UHC Navigate Gold 2000-B
Standard Silver Plans:
Standard Bronze Plans:
- Call the Massachusetts Health Connector Marketplace at 1-877-623-6765, or 1-877-623-7773 for people who are deaf, hard of hearing, or speech disabled.
- Visit Massachusetts Health Connector
- Or, work with us at 1-800-980-5213, TTY 711
The Company does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex in its health programs or activities. To learn more, read the entire Non-Discrimination Notice.
The medical policy is offered by UnitedHealthcare Insurance Company.
Attention: This website is operated by United HealthCare Services, Inc. and is not the Health Insurance Marketplace website.