Solutions for Caregivers
Support to care for your loved ones
Taking care of someone who is aging, ill or disabled can be rewarding, stressful and time-consuming all at once. Solutions for Caregivers is a program that helps caregivers connect with care managers, get discounts on products and services and find vital information and resources to help make it easier to manage. And it's provided at no additional cost as part of your benefits.
Connect with care managers
Care managers can help with your specific concerns by phone or by visiting your home. As your caregiving needs change over time, you’ll be able to get ongoing help and support.
- Call a care manager to ask for ideas and resources to help you manage your situation.
- Schedule an in-home visit with a registered nurse to help evaluate the living situation and offer recommendations on resources, like transportation, in-home care and financial management.
- Call (866) 463-5337 for more information
Find resources more easily
With the resource site, you’ll find tools, resources and information on caregiving topics in one easy-to-find place. It helps save time and makes it easier to manage the details.
- View a list of recommended products and services, including home safety items, home-delivered meals and specialty products.
- Try easy-to-use caregiver tools designed to help family members share important information, like calendars, secure messaging and tracking for tasks.
- Find articles on caregiving topics and caregiver-focused resources.
Interested in learning more?
Visit our site to try this program that helps caregivers get the help they need, so they can help the people they’re caring for.
Solutions for Caregivers assists in accessing and coordinating community and in-home resources. Decisions about your care arrangements must be made by you. In addition, the quality of the provider and their services must be solely determined by you. Information provided to you about a particular provider does not imply and is in no way an endorsement of that particular provider by Solutions for Caregivers or any of its affiliates. Solutions for Caregivers may receive compensation from the providers you access through this website in connection with the presence of their information on the website or purchases of their services. The information on a particular provider has been supplied by the provider and is subject to change by the provider without written consent of the Company. Some services available through the Solutions for Caregivers Marketplace may be covered benefits under the recipient’s health insurance policy or other insurance. Please review the recipient’s insurance benefits before purchasing services.