Quit For Life®
Enjoy life tobacco-free with Quit For Life
Quit For Life has helped 3.5 million members quit smoking or using tobacco.1 It provides the tools and one-on-one support to help you quit your way. And for UnitedHealthcare members, it’s offered at $0 out of pocket.
With a 95% satisfaction rate, Quit For Life provides:
- Tools and support to help members quit cigarettes, e-cigarettes, vaping and tobacco.
- A personal, one-on-one Quit Coach® to help you create a customized quit plan.
- The Quit For Life mobile app, which offers 24/7 urge management support.
- Text2Quit℠ text messages for daily tips and encouragement.
- Quit medications — such as nicotine gum or patches — for no charge, based on eligibility.
Quit smoking with the Quit For Life program.
- Quit For Life Employer Book of Business Survey results, cumulative from 2006 to 2018.
Benefits are subject to change. Please review your benefit documents or call the number on your UnitedHealthcare health plan ID card.
This program should not be used for emergency or urgent care needs. In an emergency, call 911 or go to the nearest emergency room. The Quit For Life® program provides information regarding tobacco cessation methods and related well-being support. Any health information provided by you is kept confidential in accordance with the law. The Quit For Life program does not provide clinical treatment or medical services and should not be considered a substitute for your doctor’s care. Please discuss with your doctor how the information provided is right for you. Participation in this program is voluntary. If you have specific health care needs or questions, consult an appropriate health care professional. This service should not be used for emergency or urgent care needs. In an emergency, call 911 or go to the nearest emergency room.