myuhc.com® Member Website
Get 24/7 access to your health plan
As you get started – and even as time goes on – you’ll probably have questions about your health plan. Maybe you’re looking for a network doctor or provider or wondering about the details of what’s covered for a certain service. You can find the answers you need on myuhc.com(Opens a new window).
Sign up now. It’s easy to get started.
It only takes a minute to set up your account. When you do, you’ll get 24/7 access to a personalized website that helps you manage your health plan and your health information. Easy-to-use tools and resources make it simple to:
- Find network doctors and compare costs.
- See what’s covered and get information about included preventive care.
- View claim details and account balances.
- Print a temporary ID card.
- Get a list of covered prescription drugs.
Try these easy-to-use tools and resources on myuhc.com
Use the online provider directory to:
- Locate a network doctor, dentist, vision provider, virtual visit provider and mental health resources.
- View preferred providers and see their reviews.
Manage claims and costs.
Access cost information to help you:
- View your explanation of benefits (EOBs)
- See your claims and review costs and charges.
- Track account balances for a Health Reimbursement Account (HRA), Health Savings Account (HSA) or Flexible Spending Account (FSA).
Compare cost and quality.
Use the Cost Estimator tool to:
- Find side-by-side quality of care comparisons for network providers.
- Get estimates for treatments and procedures.
Get and stay healthy.
Try wellness tools to:
- Take a health survey.
- Get updates on health topics.
- Work with an Online Health Coach.
- Learn about programs and discounts.