myuhc.com® helps make your health plan easier
Sign in to find simpler ways to manage your benefits
Learning how to use your health plan benefits may seem complicated at first. With myuhc.comOpens a new window, it’s easier. Sign in and you’ll get a personalized website designed to help you manage your plan and your health information.
It only takes minutes to set up your account
Have your health plan ID card handy and go to myuhc.comOpens a new window. Go to Register Now and follow the step-by-step instructions. After you're signed in, you'll have 24/7 access to easy-to-use tools and resources that help you do so many things — find network doctors, see claims, manage pharmacy benefits, get wellness support and more. It's all there to make it simpler to get more out of your benefits.
Find network doctors and compare costs
You can use the online directory to:
- Locate a network doctor, dentist, vision provider, hospital, lab, Virtual Visit provider or mental health resources.
- View preferred providers and see their reviews.
- Get estimates for treatments and procedures.
See what's covered
You can use online tools to:
- Find what services are covered, including preventive care.
- View a list of covered prescription drugs, if OptumRx is your pharmacy care provider.
- Check for lower cost options.
- Print a temporary ID card to show your coverage to providers.
View claims and account balances
You'll have quick access to:
- Review claims, costs and charges.
- View your Explanation of Benefits (EOBs).
- Watch a personalized claim video to make it easier to understand your costs.
- Track account balances for a health reimbursement account (HRA), health savings account (HSA) or flexible spending account (FSA).
Try wellness tools
You can find ways to get and stay healthier:
- Earn rewards for taking a health survey.
- Talk with an Online Coach.
- Learn about health programs and discounts.