Why buy insurance bundles?
Bundle insurance plans to fit your needs
Your health insurance needs are unique. Insurance bundles can help make sure your health insurance solution is unique, too.
You may have the best health insurance plan available and still have concerns about health issues or costs that your plan doesn’t cover.
Or maybe you don’t have health insurance yet. You’re still looking for the right health plans to create coverage that fits your lifestyle and budget.
Either way, you can bundle insurance plans to build the right coverage for you.
Bundling short term health insurance and dental insurance
- Apply for Short Term health insurance to help bridge a coverage gap.1
- Apply for dental insurance for coverage of common dental issues.
Bundling fixed indemnity insurance and dental insurance
- With set benefits paid for covered expenses, Hospital and Doctor fixed indemnity insurance helps with out-of-pocket medical costs.2
- By covering common dental issues, Dental insurance provides some benefits where major medical doesn’t.
Dental and vision insurance bundle
- Find popular dental and vision insurance plans with no maximum age limits.3
- Use your plans immediately, no waiting periods or deductibles for dental preventive care and eye exams.
Accident and dental insurance bundle
- Accident insurance offers help for extra expenses that come when you least expect them.
- The cleanings and X-rays covered by Dental insurance may help you avoid future costs.
- Short term health insurance is medically underwritten and does not cover preexisting conditions. It does not meet minimum essential coverage requirements, meaning signing up for this coverage may result in a tax penalty.
- This plan provides limited benefits. This is a supplement to health insurance and is not a substitute for the minimum essential coverage required by the Affordable Care Act (ACA). Lack of major medical coverage (or other minimum essential coverage) may result in an additional payment with your taxes.
- Primary insured must be 18 years of age or older.
Short Term Medical, Health ProtectorGuard, Dental, Vision and Accident plans are underwritten by Golden Rule insurance Company.
All products require separate applications. Separate policies or certificates are issued.
No individual applying for health coverage through the individual Marketplace will be discouraged from applying for benefits, turned down for coverage, or charged more premium because of health status, medical condition, mental illness claims experience, medical history, genetic information or health disability. In addition, no individual will be denied coverage based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, personal appearance, political affiliation or source of income.
References to UnitedHealthcare pertain to each individual company or other UnitedHealthcare affiliated companies.
Each company is a separate entity and is not responsible for another’s financial or contractual obligations.
Administrative services are provided by United HealthCare Services, Inc. or their affiliates.
Products and services offered are underwritten by Golden Rule Insurance Company, Health Plan of Nevada, Inc., Oxford Health Insurance, Inc., UnitedHealthcare Life Insurance Company, UnitedHealthcare of the Mid-Atlantic, Inc., UnitedHealthcare of New York, Inc.
This policy is subject to various exclusions and limitations. For costs and complete details of the coverage, call (or write) your insurance agent or the company (whichever is applicable).