Looking for Health Coverage
Expanded access to care and support for COVID-19
We’ve added more ways for you to talk to a doctor from the comfort of your home, order early prescription refills and get emotional support during this unprecedented time.
Individual and family insurance products underwritten by Golden Rule Insurance Company
Temporary family and individual plans that fit your lifestyle and budget.1
(Sample rate is base monthly premium only for a Short Term Medical Value plan for unmarried female 19-24, non-smoker, ZIP code 493--, $10,000 deductible, 60/40 coinsurance, single payment.)2
3 year* short term insurance coverage for doctor visits, preventive care, Rx and more. Select states only.
(Sample rate is base monthly premium only for a Copay Select Direct plan forunmarried female 19-24, non-smoker, ZIP code 303--, $12,500 deductible, 70/30 coinsurance.)2
Looking for Medicare plan options? See what Medicare Advantage or other solutions are available where you live.
Medicare Advantage plans as Low as $0/Month
(You must continue to pay your Medicare Part B premium.)
Hospital & Doctor
Health ProtectorGuard fixed indemnity insurance3 pays set amounts for covered medical services.
(Sample rate is monthly premium for a Health ProtectorGuard Choice Value plan for 18-year old unmarried male, non-smoker, in Illinois.)4
Dental plans that can keep you smiling while helping you with many dental expenses.
(Sample rate is monthly premium for an individual with a Dental Primary plan in Mississippi.)4
Vision plans to help you keep seeing things clearly. Buy Vision coverage on its own or with Dental insurance.
(Sample rate is monthly premium for an individual with a Vision Plan A standalone plan in Mississippi.)4
Coverage from a Rated "A" Company
Golden Rule Insurance Company which underwrites the above products is rated “A” (Excellent) by A.M. Best5, indicating financial strength and stability.
- Short term health insurance is medically underwritten and does not cover preexisting conditions. It does not meet minimum essential coverage requirements, meaning signing up for this coverage may result in a tax penalty. Expiration or termination of a Short Term Medical plan does not trigger an ACA Special Enrollment opportunity.
- Premium effective date on date of viewing. Actual premium may be different based upon the situation at the time of application. Optional benefits require an additional premium cost. Products vary by state. Some Short Term plans available as group insurance only to members of FACT, an independent association. Additional membership fees may be required.
- THIS PLAN PROVIDES LIMITED BENEFITS. This is a supplement to health insurance and is not a substitute for the minimum essential coverage required by the Affordable Care Act (ACA). Lack of major medical coverage (or minimum essential coverage) may result in an additional payment with your taxes.
- Premium effective date on date of viewing. Actual premium may be different based upon the situation at the time of application. Products vary by state.
- Ratings as of 12/18/2019. A.M. Best is a worldwide, independent organization reviews insurance companies and other businesses and publishes opinions about them. This rating is an indication of financial strength and stability. For the latest rating, access www.ambest.com.
Medicare Advantage plans are insured through UnitedHealthcare Insurance Company or one of its affiliated companies, a Medicare Advantage organization with a Medicare contract. Enrollment in the plan depends on the plan's contract renewal with Medicare.
*The coverage term is one day less than 3 years. In SC, plans are three 11-month terms. In IN and OK, plans are three 364-day terms. This coverage is not required to comply with certain federal market requirements for health insurance, principally those contained in the Affordable Care Act. Be sure to check your policy carefully to make sure you are aware of any exclusions or limitations regarding coverage or preexisting conditions or health benefits (such as hospitalization, emergency services, maternity care, preventive care, prescription drugs, and mental health and substance use disorder services). Your policy might also have lifetime and/or annual dollar limits on health benefits. If this coverage expires or you lose eligibility for this coverage, you might have to wait until an open enrollment period to get other health insurance coverage. Next day effective dates are not available with TriTerm Medical Insurance plans.
For costs, benefits, exclusions, limitations, eligibility, waiting periods and renewal terms get a quote or call 1-844-422-6916.
Last Updated: 09-30-2019 5:45PM ET Y0066_190903_013720