Medicare Prescription Drug Plan Enrollment Information
If you are new to Medicare, turning 65, retiring, moving, qualify for assistance, losing employer coverage, or have another qualifing situation, you may be eligible to enroll now. UnitedHealthcare offers a variety of Medicare Advantage plans -- one may be right for you. For all others, the Medicare Annual Enrollment Period (AEP) is October 15 - December 7. Learn more about eligibility and when to enroll.
There are three different ways to enroll in plans: online, by phone or by mail. Choose the option that works for you.
You can enroll in most plans online. It's easy, secure, and available on your schedule. To begin, enter your ZIP code below.
Over the Phone
Call UnitedHealthcare toll-free at FED TFN (TTY 711), 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., 7 days a week to speak to a sales representative who can walk you through the enrollment process.
To enroll by mail, download and fill out the paper enrollment form, then print it and mail your completed enrollment form to UnitedHealthcare.
To get UnitedHealthcare Medicare Prescription Drug plan enrollment forms (PDF):
- Enter your ZIP Code below and click the "Find plans" button.
- On the next page, you'll see a list of plan types. If there are Prescription Drug plans available in your area, you'll see a number above the plan type.
- Choose one of the available plans in your area and click on the "View plan (and drug coverage) details" link for that plan. If that plan is accepting enrollment, you'll find the form you need in the Plan Documents section near the bottom of the page.
What You Need to Enroll
- You will need the information found on your Medicare card, like your Medicare ID number.
- You need to have EITHER Part A OR Part B to enroll in a Medicare Prescription Drug plan.
Meet with Us
Make an appointment with a licensed insurance agent/producer in your area