Routine vision benefits can help protect your eyesight and health
A routine eye exam can help catch problems like glaucoma or diabetes-related eye diseases. Routine vision coverage is just one of the many extra benefits you can receive with a Medicare Advantage plan. From low-cost savings to high-end value, we give you the choices you want.
Routine vision benefits may include:
- $0 yearly routine eye exam and eyewear allowances starting at $100 Free standard prescription lenses, including single vision, bifocals, trifocals and Tier I (standard) progressives—all with scratch-resistant coating
- Savings on lens upgrades include tinting, UV/anti-reflective coating and polycarbonate lenses
- Access to one of Medicare Advantage’s largest national vision networks, including in-store and online retailers
- Eyewear available through online providers, including Warby Parker, GlassesUSA and others
View plans with vision benefits
Enter your ZIP Code here. When comparing plans, click View Plan Details to see more information about the vision benefits.
Vision networks and costs
Search the UnitedHealthcare directory.
Find a Provider
UnitedHealthcare UCard is your all-in-one member ID and much more.
Find out more
* Vision benefits vary by plan and are not available with all plans. Annual routine eye exam and $100-600 allowance for contacts or designer frames, with standard (single, bi-focal, tri-focal or standard progressive) lenses covered in full either annually or every two years. Limitations and exclusions apply. Additional charges may apply for out-of-network items and services.