How to get the most out of your Individual & Family Marketplace plan
It’s a new year — and a great time to plan ahead for you and your family’s health for 2022. If you’ve enrolled in a new Individual & Family Marketplace plan with UnitedHealthcare, you might have more benefits available to you than you think. Get yourself set up with this quick primer — plus a few tips — to help make sure you’re making the most of your plan.
An Individual and Family Marketplace plan can provide important coverage for your everyday health care needs, as well as with health issues that may arise. Engaging with a primary care provider through one of these plans can be a great way to monitor your health and keep an eye out for any chronic conditions. In many cases, your plan may include three or more primary care visits at a $0 copay*.
An Individual and Family Marketplace plan may also include1:
● Prescriptions as low as $3 on Tier 1 generic drugs
● A $25 gift card incentive for seeing your primary care provider2
● $0 virtual visits for urgent, specialty and primary care3
● Low-cost adult dental and vision coverage
● Health Savings Account (HSA) options for tax-free contributions
“We take great care to listen to our members and provide them with their most-requested benefits,” said Marcus Robinson, national vice president, UnitedHealthcare. “We’re including a number of benefits this year that build upon our efforts to provide simple, affordable plans, and as always, have a dedicated team of experts to help people choose the best plan for their unique needs.”
Beyond the basics
With that in mind, there may be additional features that you might not know about — which not only help you stretch your health care dollars but also help promote active wellness for you and your family.
These might include1:
- 20% off Walgreens-brand health and wellness products4
- If enrolled in a Virtual First plan, you have unlimited 24/7 access to $0 virtual primary, urgent and specialty care through the Galileo mobile app, with an option for Spanish-speaking communications3
With this array of health benefits, you may be able to stay healthier and get the care you need.
To learn more about your plan, visit myuhc.com/exchange.