Sept. 15 to 21 is National Medicare Education Week
Are your loved ones or neighbors looking for answers to Medicare questions? National Medicare Education Week is a great time to get help. UnitedHealthcare created this week to help empower people to make informed, confident decisions about their Medicare coverage.
Visit Medicare Made Clear™ to find information about National Medicare Education Week. Learn more about Medicare, a program that provides health care coverage for more than 56 million Americans.*
At MedicareMadeClear.com, you can:
- Learn about Medicare coverage, costs and eligibility
- Find out when and how people can sign up
- Get to know different types of plans
- Understand how delaying retirement may impact Medicare coverage decisions
What to do next
Get informed about Medicare today. Visit Medicare Made Clear to get started.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Want to receive our enewsletter? Subscribe to Healthy Mind Healthy Body® today.
- If you are a new member, register on myuhc.com® to begin getting the newsletter.
- If you've already registered on myuhc.com, log into your account and update your Subscriptions in the Account Settings section.
*May 2016 CMS’ MA State/County Penetration
Plans are insured through UnitedHealthcare Insurance Company or one of its affiliated companies. For Medicare Advantage and Prescription Drug Plans: A Medicare Advantage organization with a Medicare contract and a Medicare-approved Part D sponsor. Enrollment in these plans depends on the plan’s contract renewal with Medicare.