Is your hospital safe?
UnitedHealthcare is committed to patient safety for our members. To help you make informed decisions, please visit HospitalSafetyScore.org(Opens a new window). This website allows you to view a hospital’s letter grade assigned to it by The Leapfrog Group.
The Leapfrog Group’s Hospital Safety Score grades hospitals on how safe they keep their patients from errors, injuries, accidents and infections. The Leapfrog Group assigns hospitals a letter grade (A, B, C, D or F) based on how well they do. These grades come from experts who use public data and national safety measures to evaluate hospitals.*
What to do next
- Read about the Hospital Safety Score — or download the app.
- The Leapfrog Group is an independent, nonprofit company devoted to quality and safety in the U.S. health system. Learn about The Leapfrog Group.
- For questions about your benefits, please call the Customer Care number on your health plan ID card.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Want to receive our enewsletter? Subscribe to Healthy Mind Healthy Body® today.
- If you are a new member, register on myuhc.com® to begin getting the newsletter.
- If you've already registered on myuhc.com, log into your account and update your Subscriptions in the Account Settings section.