UnitedHealthcare helps you balance cost and coverage.
With plans from UnitedHealthcare, you can count on finding easier ways to manage your costs and care throughout the year. We’ve got you covered with more care options, convenient ways to manage your plan, and a support team who’s there for you every step of the way.
More care options.
We offer convenient care options and nationwide coverage with most plans, even when you go out-of-network. That means you’ve got options.
Access to a wider provider network:
- 933,159 doctors and health care professionals.
- 5,639 hospitals.
- 67,000+ pharmacies.
Convenient care options:
- Talk with a nurse anytime: A registered nurse is available 24/7 to discuss your symptoms.
- Video chat with a doctor: Through Virtual Visits, you can talk with a doctor and get a prescription* for minor diagnoses.
- Quickly see who’s in your network: Look up doctors, facilities, and more with the Find a Provider tool, and find a quality care physician indicated with a blue heart.
Watch to learn more.
Simpler ways to help manage your plan.
Managing your plan is easier, with quick access to your plan details on any device.
- Sign in online: Manage your benefits, see your claims and account balances, print your health plan ID card and more using tools made for members.
- Download the app: View your benefits, health plan ID card, and more easily from your phone.
3 things to consider before picking a plan.
*Prescription services may not be available in all states.
Virtual Visits are not an insurance product, health care provider or a health plan. Unless otherwise required, benefits are available only when services are delivered through a Designated Virtual Network Provider. Virtual Visits are not intended to address emergency or life-threatening medical conditions and should not be used in those circumstances. Services may not be available at all times or in all locations.