Private Label Administrators
At UnitedHealthcare, we deliver private label specialty product solutions covering more than 7 million dental members and 12 million vision members. As a private label dental and vision administrator, we have decades of experience, offering high quality benefit administration, national network access, and a flexible product portfolio.
We provide national network access to more than 258,000 dental access points and 59,000 vision access points. We can customize specialty product solutions for the following market segments to meet your needs:
- Individual and Family (IFP)
When you work with UnitedHealthcare private label administrators, you can:
- Leverage your brand - Private label dental and vision product offerings allow you to leverage your brand recognition and market position.
- Improve health outcomes - Integrate dental and vision products with medical to educate and engage members to improve health outcomes.
- Expand your portfolio - Dental and vision benefits are a great way to expand your product portfolio to help you provide pediatric Essential Health Benefits mandated by the Affordable Care Act (ACA).
- Diversify your revenue streams - An increase in membership means increased revenue and improved client retention.
- Strengthen relationships - Strengthen client and broker relationships through streamlined administration by a single vendor relationship, offering a full spectrum of products.
Learn more about:
Insurance coverage provided by or through UnitedHealthcare Insurance Company or its affiliates. Administrative services provided by United HealthCare Services, Inc. or their affiliates.