Expand your business with our Private Label plans
UnitedHealthcare's plans and capabilities help build your brand, retain your customers and grow your business.
Enhance your portfolio—and your brand
Our flexible commercial and government plans, which include public sector, Medicare and Medicaid—combined with national networks—offer more choice, more coverage and bigger savings. We serve over 32 million members and have 120+ years of combined industry experience.1
Groups that benefit from our plans:
Consulting firms and more
Shop your options2
Count on expert capabilities
Differentiate your company by using the power of UnitedHealth Group’s diverse businesses, including Employer & Individual, Medicare & Retirement, Community & State and Optum®. You can feel good about working with us because our solutions may be backed by performance guarantees.
National products and networks3
Your customers will see savings through discounted access to care and services from the largest provider networks in the country.
Dental: 100,000+ unique providers
Vision: 100,000+ private and retail locations
Hearing: 5,000+ private and retail locations
Administrative and customer service
A dedicated account team, integrated implementation process and self-service administration website make the Private Label setup and rollout easier.
Data and information
Benefit from broad knowledge and experience in organizing health care resources to best serve specific local market needs.
Take advantage of a vast amount of data that's analyzed and turned into actionable information.
Help lower costs and improve health through plan integration
Employees with a health risk or complex condition can receive clinical guidance and support. And you can lean on our experience and resources to help inspire healthier behaviors and build healthier bottom lines.
Examples of integration success
Health Plan + Dental Plan
$1,750+ reduction in medical claims per member per year.4
Health Plan + Vision Plan
57 percent of members with chronic conditions re-engaged with their doctor after an eye exam.5
See how the responsibilities are divided
Your company handles front-office functions:
- Case installation
UnitedHealthcare handles back-office functions:
- Product setup
- Network management
All supported by our distinctive customer service.
Interested in learning more?
Find out more about how these plans can benefit your business.
- UnitedHealthcare internal membership analysis, December 2018.
- Benefits and programs may not be available in all states or for all group sizes. Components subject to change. These policies have exclusions, limitations and terms under which the policy may be continued in force or discontinued. For costs and complete details of the coverage, contact your broker or UnitedHealthcare sales representative.
- UnitedHealthcare internal network analysis, December 2018.
- UnitedHealthcare Dental Bridge2Health retrospective review, February 2017 – March 2018.
- Chous, Linda M., Christopher, Kim K. UnitedHealthcare “Eye Exam Impacts on Re-engagement for Chronic Conditions,” 2015.