Products We Offer
We offer a variety of dental and vision products to complement and enhance your existing product portfolio.
Private Label Dental Plans
We offer a full suite of voluntary and contributory dental products that our private label customers brand as their own, including:
- PPO (Preferred Provider Organization) plans - an open access product that leverages a large national network of providers with more than 290,000 access points. Flexible plan designs with varying coinsurance, deductible, plan maximum and orthodontia benefits.
- In-Network Only plans - also utilizing our large national network but realizing savings by limiting benefits to network providers only. Provides broader access than DHMO and lower price point than PPO.
- Indemnity plans - non-network products that feature the greatest flexibility.
- Managed Care (including DHMO) - capitated model with fixed copayment schedules. These are our lowest cost plans.
- Consumer MaxMultiplier® roll-over benefit: allows members to accrue unused plan maximum dollars to use at a later date should they have a high-cost procedure, such as a crown, bridge, or specialty care.
- Prenatal Care Benefit: enhanced coverage throughout pregnancy and three months after delivery for cleanings and non-surgical periodontal treatments with waived frequency limits, deductibles, or member copays.
- Oral Cancer Screenings: covers the most advanced detection of oral cancer, light contrast technology.
Private Label Vision Plans
We offer a flexible portfolio of voluntary and contributory products with varying copayments and benefit frequencies to best fit your population's needs. Our adult buy-up options result in consistent network access for the entire family. Our vision network is comprised of optometrists, ophthalmologists and retail chains, with more than 59,000 access points. Our vision network features a private practice/retail mix of 50%/50%.
Details about our vision plans:
- Standard eyeglass lenses covered in full after applicable copayment.
- Allowances to cover all or some of the cost for frames or contacts.
- Attractive discounts on second pair of eyewear, non-covered lens options and contact lenses.
- Discounts on popular lens options like progressive lenses and tints to help members manage out-of-pocket costs.
- Your members can save up to 50% off the retail cost of their eyewear
- Attractive discounts on second pair of eyewear, non-covered lens options and contact lenses
- Online mail order contact lens services
- Discounts on premium digital hearing aids from Hi HealthInnovationsTM
- Discounts on laser vision correction procedures through Laser Vision Network of America: 15% off, or 5% below any special order and lowest prices at LasikPlus
Insurance coverage provided by or through UnitedHealthcare Insurance Company or its affiliates. Administrative services provided by United HealthCare Services, Inc. or their affiliates.