Collaborative and Coordinated
Value-based Care is driving improvements in quality and people’s health
UnitedHealthcare is working with care providers to transform the health care system to one that puts greater emphasis on keeping people healthy and paying for value rather than the volume of patients’ health care services.
New Report Released
In November 2016, we released a comprehensive report detailing how our shift to a value-based health care system is encouraging better health and creating more consistency in the quality of care delivered. The report looks across our broad portfolio of Value-based Care programs and includes every population served by UnitedHealthcare; commercial, Medicare and Medicaid.
Value-Based Care Fact Sheets
A Patient's Perspective
Case Studies About Value-Based Care
Infographics About Value-Based Care
- Value-Based Care Spectrum(Opens a new window)
- Rhonda’s Story: One Patient’s Path to Wellness(Opens a new window)
- The ABCs of Value-based Care – A Glossary of Terms(Opens a new window)
- Value-Based Care Puts Members at the Center(Opens a new window)
- Traditional Health Care vs. Value-Based Care(Opens a new window)