Well Deserved Award
UnitedHealthcare is committed to helping people live healthier lives. We support our clients in their efforts to help improve employee awareness and engagement in company sponsored wellness programs. The Well Deserved Award recognizes organizations that motivate and empower their employees to help improve their health and well-being through creating a culture of wellness at the workplace.
Results for the Well Deserved Award announced in May 2018 for the 2017 program year
UnitedHealthcare honored 10 employers with the company’s “Well Deserved” award for implementing innovative workplace wellness programs to improve the health and well-being of their employees.
This year’s Well Deserved award winners demonstrated their commitment to creating a healthier culture by offering a variety of workplace programs and services such as mindfulness and stress reduction courses, onsite health centers and fitness classes, discounts at neighboring fitness centers, financial wellbeing programs, onsite produce delivery, healthy snack challenges, sit-stand workstations, and an onsite mammogram van.
Among this year’s award winners, one employer received a Well Deserved Leadership award. This award recognizes employers for their innovation, thought leadership and sustained results in helping employees improve their health and well-being:
- Medline Industries, Inc., Northfield, IL
Three employers received Golden Apple awards for winning a Well Deserved award for the second time, demonstrating a lasting commitment to employee health and wellness:
- Gallup, Omaha, NE
- Keller Independent School District, Keller, TX
- Parkway School District, Chesterfield, MO
First-time Well Deserved award winners include:
- Children's Hospital Colorado, Aurora, CO
- De Nora Tech, LLC, Concord, OH
- Fort Bend Independent School District, Sugar Land, TX
- Grange Insurance, Columbus, OH
- Webster University, St. Louis, MO
- Wright-Patt Credit Union, Inc., Beavercreek, OH
Honorable Mention recipients include:
- Broward County Government, Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- Charter Manufacturing Company, Inc. Mequon, WI
- County of Milwaukee, Milwaukee, WI
- Florida League of Cities
- Methodist Health System, Dallas, TX
- NK Parts Industries, Inc., Sidney, OH
- OCLC, Inc. Dublin, OH
- Phillips Edison & Company, Cincinnati, OH
- Racine Unified School District, Racine, WI
- SIRVA Inc., Oakbrook Terrace, IL
This is UnitedHealthcare’s 10th year of honoring employers who support their employees’ health goals through innovative wellbeing programs, working with an external broker review panel to review and judge all applicants.
Past award results
This presentationOpens a new window will provide you an overview of the 2016 Well Deserved Award program and case study. Here, you will find an overview of the award program, a summary of the 9-year history of the program and an outcomes analysis of the program. We also provide a sampling of the innovative wellness initiatives put in place by the 2016 Well Deserved Award winners.
Submit any quesitons you may have via email to: email@example.com.