UnitedHealthcare Rewards is available to Alaska small businesses in 2023
This program rewards participants for completing healthy actions and wellness activities designed to help participants achieve their goals.
As of January 1, 2023, fully insured small businesses can now access UnitedHealthcare Rewards — a program that rewards members for healthy actions.
The UnitedHealthcare Rewards program rewards participants for completing healthy actions and adds wellness activities designed to help participants achieve goals like sleeping better, exercising and more.
UnitedHealthcare Rewards goes a step further by
- Offering an incentive for connecting a tracker for fitness and sleep goals
- Incentivizing members to complete one-time activities such as biometric screenings, health surveys and more
- Integrating the UnitedHealthcare Rewards experience with the UnitedHealthcare® app and myuhc.com®, making it available at participants’ fingertips
UnitedHealthcare Rewards availability
- Effective dates as of Jan. 1, 2023
- Fully Insured Small Business only 1-50
- Embedded in most medical plans including HSA and non-HSA plans
- UnitedHealthcare Rewards includes incentive options to help employees reach their wellness goals
Something for everyone
Check out the video below to learn more about UnitedHealthcare Rewards or download this flier.