Hmm … it looks like your browser is out of date.
Let’s update your browser so you can enjoy a faster, more secure site experience.
Rocky Mountain Health Plan Child Health Plan Plus (CHP+) How To Enroll
- Colorado children age 18 and under and pregnant women.
- Individuals with a household income less than about $30,000 a year, or a family of four that makes less than about $63,000. If your household earns more, you may still qualify.
- Lawfully residing children and pregnant women.
- Children and pregnant women who do not have other health insurance or qualify for Health First Colorado (Colorado's Medicaid Program).
This RMHP CHP+ plan is available in the following counties:
Archuleta, Delta, Dolores, Eagle, Garfield, Grand, Gunnison, Hindsdale, Jackson, La Plata, Lake, Mesa, Moffat, Montezuma, Montrose, Pitkin, Ouray, Rio Blanco, Routt, San Juan, San Miguel, and Summit
To see if you qualify, you can:
- Apply Online: It's the fastest way to find out if you qualify! Apply online by visiting CO.gov/PEAK.
- Apply by Phone: Call CHP+ Customer Service at 1-800-359-1991 / State Relay: 711
- Apply In Person: Apply at your County Department of Human or Social Services Office or an application assistance site. Find a location near you at CO.gov/HCPF/CHPPlus.
- Apply by Mail: Fill out a paper application. You can mail it in or drop it off at your local County Human or Social Services Office or an application assistance site.
For more information:
Rocky Mountain Health Plans - Child Health Plan Plus (CHP+)