Hmm … it looks like your browser is out of date.
Let’s update your browser so you can enjoy a faster, more secure site experience.
Rocky Mountain Health Plans - PRIME - Links to Health Information
myUHC.com - This is your secure member website which has information about RMHP, including RMHP's providers, an electronic copy of this PRIME Member Handbook, and more. You can ask for any of this material to be sent to you for no cost. It will be mailed to you within 5 business of you asking for it.
colorado.gov/PEAK - This website, called PEAK, is a quick and easy way for people in Colorado to apply for medical, food, and cash assistance programs. PRIME members can create an account in PEAK to update their contact information for PRIME.
- Colorado Managed Care Ombudsman: Call 1-877-435-7123 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- DentaQuest Member Services Support Line: Call 1-855-225-1729 or visit dentaquest.com.
- IntelliRide — Call 1-855-489-4999 or 303-398-2155 (State Relay: 711) or visit GoIntelliRide.com/Colorado/.
- Women, Infants and Children Food Program (WIC) — Call 1-800-688-7777 or visit wicprograms.org/state/colorado.
- QuitLine tobacco cessation counselor — Call 1-800-QUIT-NOW (1-800-784-8669) or visit www.coquitline.org.
- Free Lifeline Government Cell Phone Service in Colorado (tagmobile.com)
File a complaint about access to behavioral health care
Your health plan is subject to the Mental Health Parity Addiction Equity Act of 2008. This means that your covered behavioral health benefits cannot be more difficult to access than physical health benefits. A denial, restriction, or withholding of behavioral health services could be a potential violation of the parity act. File a complaint with the Behavioral Health Ombudsman Office of Colorado if you have a parity concern.
Behavioral Health Ombudsman Office of Colorado
A representative of the Ombudsman Office will call or reply to you directly. You can also ask your behavioral health provider or guardian/legal representative to file a complaint for you.
Rocky Mountain Health Plans PRIME