Hmm … it looks like your browser is out of date.
Let’s update your browser so you can enjoy a faster, more secure site experience.
Rocky Mountain Health Plans - RAE - How To Enroll
Get the health care you deserve.
Health First Colorado, Colorado’s Medicaid program, is the Medicaid plan for children (newborn to age 18), adults age 19 to 65 and pregnant women who live in Colorado and meet income and other requirements.
Members are assigned to a Regional Accountable Entity (RAE) (sometimes called Regional Organization). Rocky Mountain Health Plans (RMHP) serves members in RAE Region 1.
This plan is available in the following counties: Archuleta, Delta, Dolores, Eagle, Garfield, Grand, Gunnison, Hindsdale, Jackson, La Plata, Larimer, Mesa, Moffat, Montezuma, Montrose, Pitkin, Ouray, Rio Blanco, Routt, San Juan, San Miguel, and Summit.
Visit Colorado PEAK to apply online. It is the fastest way to apply. Most people find out right away if they qualify. Check your application status online.
To see if you qualify, you can visit https://www.healthfirstcolorado.com/apply-now/?tab=what-you-need-to-apply or https://www.healthfirstcolorado.com/apply-now/
- Apply by phone: Call 1-800-221-3943 / State Relay: 711. Phone applications are available Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Apply by mail: Download and print a paper application.
- Apply in person: Apply in person at your county of residence’s local county officeor at a local application assistance site
What you need to apply*
- Social security numbers for applicants who have them
- Immigration document numbers for non-citizens
- The name, address, contact info, and birth date for applicants
- Employer and income information for everyone in your household. Examples include pay stubs or W2 forms.
- Other income information including Social Security Administration (SSA) or Supplemental Security Income (SSI) payments and mentions
- Information and policy numbers for health insurance plans covering members of your household, including Medicare
* HFC may ask for more information.
Rocky Mountain Health Plans RAE