Skip to main content
Main Content

Washington Medicaid Plans Behavioral Health

Do you live in the plan’s service area?

What dual-eligible plans you can get depends on where you live. To find a UnitedHealthcare Dual Complete® plan for you, please search plans in your state. 

Please note: If you have end stage kidney failure (ESRD), there are specific requirements on whether you will qualify for a dual-eligible plan. If that’s the case, please talk with a UnitedHealthcare licensed sales agent to discuss your specific situation.