Dental In-Network Only (INO) group dental insurance plans
Group dental plans that drive network use for greater savings
With the Dental INO (In-Network Only) plan, you can strike a balance between extensive coverage and impressive savings. An INO plan is typically priced 25% less than a similar open access plan. With this type of plan, employees will get the dental care they need at cost-effective rates when they choose network providers. Services provided by a dentist who is not part of our network are not covered, allowing you to manage costs.
Dental INO plans give employees more choice with a vast network of providers
With the Dental INO plan, your employees can see any provider in our vast national network. With a network so large, there's a good chance that an employee's dentist is already part of the network. If not, we're happy to help them find a network dentist nearby.
Dental INO plans include these benefits automatically
- Preventive care – covered at little or not cost to employees.
- Oral cancer screenings for adults – Includes light contrast screening & brush biopsy. Learn more about why oral cancer screenings are important.
- Prenatal benefit – Industry leading benefit with extra visits for preventive and periodontal services during entire pregnancy and three months following delivery as determined by dentist. Learn more about our Prenatal Dental Program
Will a Dental INO plan work for your business?
UnitedHealthcare offers Dental INO plans for:
- Fully insured groups of 2 or more
- Self-funded options for larger groups