Continuing to improve the health plan experience based on National Account client feedback
Details on the annual National Account Client Survey and its impact on UnitedHealthcare’s Net Promoter Score.
The annual National Account Client Survey launched at the end of October and informed UnitedHealthcare’s client-specific actions and overall business priorities.
UnitedHealthcare’s Net Promoter Score® (NPS®), which is based on how likely a customer is to recommend UnitedHealthcare, serves as a key measurement in the survey. Using NPS as a barometer, it is UnitedHealthcare’s goal to deliver an experience worthy of a strong recommendation by all customers.
We listen to our National Account customers all year long through our partnership calls, customer events, industry forums and more. In addition, we formally request feedback through our annual employer survey program which was recently completed at the end of 2023.
We’d like to thank all of you who took the time to provide input last year. We heard from nearly every customer, and since the survey ended, we’ve been analyzing and reviewing the results.
While the feedback was positive and our relationships grew even stronger, our customers identified several priorities for continued focus in 2024:
- Affordability and value – help customers offer the highest-value health benefits at the lowest cost for them and their employees.
- Member experience – support consumer understanding, navigation, and engagement to achieve the best possible health, cost, and experience outcomes.
- Data and reporting – inform customers’ strategic decisions through timely, customized, insightful analysis and reporting.
- Network – ensure medical and behavioral care providers are accessible, affordable, and delivering high-quality care.
- Account management – continue to provide high-caliber teams that are strategic, proactive, responsive, and collaborative.
Your Strategic Client Executive is also using the feedback to drive specific actions for your organization in 2024 and beyond.
Please contact your Strategic Client Executive with any questions or to discuss the survey findings in greater detail.