Solutions for Caregivers
Support to care for your loved ones.
Taking care of loved ones who are aging, ill or disabled can be rewarding and stressful all at once. It’s a time-consuming and tiring job. Even when it means you’re doing the best for someone you care about, it can be very hard to be a caregiver.
Solutions for Caregivers is a program that brings in-person, phone support and caregiver resources together in one package, making it easier to find help. It’s a program that helps caregivers and families:
Learn to cope.
- Get resources about specific illnesses and help with how to handle concerns and challenges.
- Find helpful articles and videos about Alzheimer’s disease, heart attacks, strokes and other health conditions.
- Get products and services, including home safety items, home-delivered meals and specialty products.
- Learn how to connect family members with health care professionals using shared calendars, secure messaging and tools to track tasks.
- Meet case managers both in-person and on the phone, to help create and follow a care plan.
Solutions for Caregivers helps caregivers get the help they need, so they can help the people they’re caring for.