OBMSM Basic Specialty Option
With the OBM Basic Specialty Option, members receive insured preventive dental services, discounted vision services, basic employee life and health discounts. Please see below for a list of some of the benefits and services included.
In-Network : National Options PPO 20
|Preventive Care (teeth cleaning and x-rays)||100%||100%|
|Basic Care (filling, restorations, root canals, endodontics, periodontics, oral surgery)||Discount through UnitedHealth Allies Network||0%|
|Major Care (crowns, bridges and dentures)||Discount through UnitedHealth Allies Network||0%|
|Eye Exam||$10 copayment; every 12 months||Not available|
|Frames||30% off retail frame price. 10% off at in-network Walmart locations||Not available|
|Lenses||$45/$65/$95 copayment||Not available|
|Contacts||20% discount||Not available|
|Materials Frequency||Unlimited||Not available|
$25,000 Employee Life Benefits
A discount program offering savings of 5% to 50% on health-related products and services:
- Vision (eye exams, LASIK eye surgery, optical products) 5% to 50%
- Dental (general dental, cosmetic dentistry, orthodontia) 10% to 35%
- Alternative Medicine (chiropractic, massage therapy, acupuncture) 20%
- Wellness (fitness, smoking cessation, weight management, nutrition) 10% to 50%
- Long Term Care (home health care, DME, hospice) 5% to 30%
- Hearing (testing and hearing devices) 10% to 20%
- Infertility (In-vitro fertilization, reproductive endocrinology) 5% to 20%
* Out-of-network benefits are paid based on UnitedHealthcare Dental's Maximum Allowable Charge (MAC) schedule.
Please note: This is a sample summary provided for informational purposes only. Coverage is subject to the terms and conditions of the Member Certificate or other applicable Member benefit information.