Hmm … it looks like your browser is out of date.
Let’s update your browser so you can enjoy a faster, more secure site experience.
UnitedHealthcare Community Plan Medicaid (MMA) Frequently Asked Questions
What is our mailing address?
UnitedHealthcare of Florida, Inc.
3100 SW 145th Avenue
Miramar, FL 33027
What is Medicaid?
Medicaid is a program for people with low income who meet certain eligibility requirements and programs can vary from state-to-state. Medicare is a federal health insurance program for people who are age 65 or older, disabled persons, or those with end-stage kidney disease. Medicare eligibility is not based on income, and basic coverage is the same in each state.
What documents will I need when I apply for Medicaid?
When you apply for Medicaid, you must fill out an application form. You will also need to have various documents:
- Information about household members (name, date of birth and Social Security number)
- Rent or mortgage information
- Expenses (utilities, daycare, etc.)
- Vehicle information
- Bank statements
- Income (pay stubs)
- Proof of disability or medical records showing a lasting medical condition
- Recent medical bills
- Proof of citizenship
- Additional information as requested