Skip to main content
Main Content

How to enroll in KanCare

Check if you’re eligible

Visit the KanCare Medicaid website for more information on eligibility and enrollment.

How to enroll

This is when you can select UnitedHealthcare Community Plan. If you have questions on how to choose an MCO or change to UnitedHealthcare, call the Managed Care Enrollment Center at 1-866-305-5147.



Call  the KanCare Clearinghouse at 1-800-792-4884

Need help?

Our KanCare plan specialists can answer questions and help you enroll.

Call us toll-free at 1-877-542-9238, TTY 711
8 a.m.– 6 p.m. CT, Monday – Friday