Have more than 100 employees? We have a no additional cost solution that helps provide a better enrollment experience from start to finish.
Digital Onboarding is designed to be a better and simpler experience for you and your employees. It is designed to save you time and money by helping eliminate the need for paper forms or third-party solutions. You will have access to real-time management reports showing your employees' enrollment status and benefit selections. And it is included as part of our offering, available at no additional charge.1
Employees can get the right information at the right time removing the burden of pulling together fragmented benefits information.
- We ask the right questions. Quick, straightforward questionnaires help us provide recommendations for benefits and programs and help them understand the trade-offs of those selections.
- We help empower through education. Friendly graphics, simplified terminology and helpful hints along the way give employees information to make informed health care choices.
- We walk each employee through the process. Our step-by-step process keeps enrollment simple and straightforward. Then we help with selecting a primary care provider, getting an ID card and setting up their communication preferences.
- We help our members work on wellness. The tool also shows employees how our health programs can help them make simple changes to their daily routine and stay on target to achieve a variety of health and wellness goals.
Benefit administrators have an easy-to-use solution for Open Enrollment.
- Faster and easier to implement than the alternatives. Get up and running within 30 days.2
- Paperless enrollment. Reduces errors and increases efficiencies.
- Real-time analysis to help manage enrollment. More efficient benefit administration.
- More informed and engaged employees. Resulting in fewer questions to HR.
Digital Onboarding is your complete solution.
Empower your employees with the online tools they need to help understand and manage their benefits during Open Enrollment.
Centralize, streamline, and simplify the management of your employee benefit enrollment process, saving you valuable time while helping improve the accuracy of data and allowing your HR team to concentrate on other initiatives.
Digital Onboarding…the way enrollment can and should be.
If you prefer a tool that can manage third-party medical and ancillary products, as well as work with payroll vendors, consider OnlinEnroll.3
Enrolling online makes benefit administration easier for employees and faster and more efficient for you with easy data collection and management of all your carriers in one spot. Online enrollment with UnitedHealthcare helps eliminate the hassles of paperwork, saving you valuable time.
- Streamline your employees' benefit enrollment process regardless of how many carriers your company offers.
- Support annual enrollment as well as year-round benefit administration changes, including life events, new hires, and work status changes across all employee groups.
- All the plan and enrollment information your employees need is online; it's consistent and comprehensive, so you spend less time answering basic questions.
- Electronic data integration with your carriers, vendors, and HR/payroll systems.
- Dedicated OnlinEnroll Account Manager for implementation and year-round service.
With our wide variety of services, ranging from our robust reporting tool to customized communications to your employees, OnlinEnroll can be your solution for your benefit administration needs.
Contact your UnitedHealthcare sales representative for more information.
1 For Key Accounts and Public Sector 101+ customers.
2 The 30 calendar days encompass the time between all final benefit decisions and actual ID card distribution. Add 7 days to the referenced calendar for new business.
3Available to Key Account Customers