UnitedHealthcare Choice Plus plans
With UnitedHealthcare Choice Plus health plans, you have the freedom to choose a network physician or specialist from the UnitedHealthcare Choice Plus network without visiting a primary care provider (PCP) for a referral. You save money when you use the national network. With Choice Plus, you also have coverage if you use out-of-network providers.
Looking for open enrollment information? Learn about choosing UnitedHealthcare plans through work.
Already a Choice Plus plan member?
UnitedHealthcare Choice Plus plan overview
Choice Plus plans provide well-rounded coverage for many services including:
- Preventive care (100% at network facility)
- Physician and specialist office visits
- Lab, X-ray and diagnostic services
- Urgent care, emergency services
- Inpatient hospital services
- Rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility services
- Mental health services
An array of health and wellness resources, such as the Online Health Assessment, Personal Health Record and Online Health Coaching modules, is also included.