Dental insurance plans
Fill out your health coverage
Dental insurance is designed to offer you coverage for common dental care issues and to help you budget for dental services at all levels, preventive, basic and major.
Golden Rule Insurance Company has dental insurance plans that are just right for helping you fill out your health care coverage.
View plans by state
Dental Premier brochure
Flexible and convenient
From our plans, you can choose the best dental insurance for your needs featuring:
- Preventive care like routine cleanings and fluoride treatments covered with NO deductible or waiting period
- Coverage for basic services like fillings or emergency treatment for dental pain and major services like retainers and root canals, which are subject to the plan’s deductible and waiting periods
- Access to a dental network of more than 85,000 dental offices, in private and retail settings.1
- No need to submit claim forms. We pay in-network dentists directly
And with no age restrictions, our plans offer coverage for every member of your family and every stage of life.2 Even if you are on Medicare, which doesn’t include dental benefits, we have plans designed specifically for older adults.
Learn more about dental insurance plans
Worried about affordable dental insurance?
The cost of not taking care of your oral health could be more. Those without individual dental coverage are less likely to get routine dental care, meaning they seek out a dentist only when they have a problem. By then, more extensive and more expensive measures may be necessary, and major problems linked to poor oral health (like heart disease and diabetes) are more likely to appear.3 Doing nothing now means you might pay more later.
We have multiple plans with different levels of benefits to help you find the best dental insurance fit for your budget.4 So if you’ve ever bought a gym membership or a treadmill to help remind you to take care of yourself, supplemental dental insurance from Golden Rule Insurance Company can be that reminder to take care of your teeth. Even better, it can help you plan, control and budget for the costs of your dental care.
That's worth smiling about.
Your choice, our help
Help with hearing
Discounts on hearing aids and exams available through EPIC Hearing Healthcare in most states..
Need vision insurance?
You can round out your insurance coverage and add it as a rider to your dental insurance.6
- UnitedHealth Group Annual Form 10-K for year ended 12/31/17.
- Primary insured must be at least 18 years of age.
- 2013 U.S. Survey of Dental Care Affordability and Accessibility. David Neal, PhD, & Natalie Herd, PhD. Empirica Research, in conjunction with Brighter.com.
- Plan availability varies by state.
- Compared to Industry average on a pair of hearing aids. Consumer Reports, 2017.
- Available in most states. Additional premium required.
No individual applying for health coverage through the individual Marketplace will be discouraged from applying for benefits, turned down for coverage, or charged more premium because of health status, medical condition, mental illness claims experience, medical history, genetic information or health disability. In addition, no individual will be denied coverage based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, personal appearance, political affiliation or source of income.
References to UnitedHealthcare pertain to each individual company or other UnitedHealthcare affiliated companies. Each company is a separate entity and is not responsible for another’s financial or contractual obligations.
Administrative services are provided by United HealthCare Services, Inc. or their affiliates.
Products and services offered are underwritten by Golden Rule Insurance Company, Health Plan of Nevada, Inc., Oxford Health Insurance, Inc., UnitedHealthcare Life Insurance Company, UnitedHealthcare of the Mid-Atlantic, Inc., UnitedHealthcare of New York, Inc.
This policy is subject to various exclusions and limitations. For costs and complete details of the coverage, call (or write) your insurance agent or the company (whichever is applicable).