Stay informed about coronavirus (COVID-19)
Your health and well-being are our priority. Learn about the resources available to you.
- RIte Smiles Teledentistry services: What to do if a RIte Smiles member experiences a dental emergency or has an urgent dental concern.
English | Spanish | Portuguese
- Information provided by the Governor's Office and the RIDOH
- NCTSN Parent/Caregiver Guide to Helping Families Cope - English
- NCTSN Parent/Caregiver Guide to Helping Families Cope - Spanish
Learn more about resources available to your child(ren).
- Agency information
- Programs and Partnerships
- State resources
Learn more about caring for your child’s teeth:
- How to take care of your baby’s teeth and gums
- How to keep your child’s teeth healthy
- Preparing kids for their first dental checkup
RIteSmiles Newborn Dental Health Tips
RIteSmiles Newborn Dental Health Tips - Spanish
Contact Member Services: 1-866-375-3257 (TTY 711)
8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m EST, Monday - Friday