Stay informed about coronavirus (COVID-19)
Your health and well-being are our priority. Learn about the resources available to you.
- RIte Smiles Teledentistry services: What to do if a RIte Smiles member experiences a dental emergency or has an urgent dental concern.
English | Spanish | Portuguese
- Information provided by the Governor's Office and the RIDOH
- NCTSN Parent/Caregiver Guide to Helping Families Cope - English
- NCTSN Parent/Caregiver Guide to Helping Families Cope - Spanish
Learn about resources available to your child(ren).
- Agency information
- Programs and Partnerships
- State resources
Learn more about caring for your child’s teeth:
- How to take care of your baby’s teeth and gums
- How to keep your child’s teeth healthy
- Preparing kids for their first dental checkup
Tips to help improve the oral health of newborn babies and families
Consejos para el cuidado dental de los recién nacidos
Contact Member Services: 1-866-375-3257 (TTY 711)
8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m EST, Monday - Friday