We are happy to have your child(ren) as a member. We are committed to providing quality dental care for your child(ren). The UnitedHealthcare ‐ RIte Smiles program contracts with dental providers and dental clinics so your child(ren) have access to the dental services they need. We cover preventive care, check‐ups, and dental treatment services for Medicaid eligible children born on or after May 1, 2000.
If you have questions about RIte Smiles you can always call our Member Services at 1-866-375-3257 (TTY 711). Our staff is here Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm to answer your questions. Interpreter services are also available for calls to Member Services. Here are some of the reasons you might want to call Member Services:
- Questions about dental benefits or RIte Smiles
- If you receive a bill for dental services
- Help finding a dental provider
- Arrange for an interpreter to come to an appointment with you
- Help you report fraud and abuse
- Assist with out of plan benefits
- Help you file complaints, grievances and appeals
- Help you arrange transportation through LogistiCare
The following resources are available to RIte Smiles members at no cost by calling Member Services at 1-866-375-3257 (TTY 711).
- Member Handbook
- Annual Notice of Change (ANOC)
- Non-discrimination and Language Assistance Notice
If you have questions about RIte Smiles call Member Services at 1-866-375-3257 (TTY 711). Our staff is here Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. to answer your questions. Interpreter services are also available for calls to member services.