Skip to main content
Main Content

Kansas UnitedHealthcare Community Plan KanCare Links to Health Information

The healthy advice you need, from a source you trust.

Is it a cold or the flu? Can my child play sports if he has asthma? How do I talk to my daughter about her body changes?

Find answers to these health questions and many more by clicking on the links below.

Behavioral Health Services

As a UnitedHealthcare Community Plan member, you are eligible for Behavioral Health Services. We are concerned about how you feel. Behavioral health services can help you with personal problems that may affect you and/or your family. These problems may be stress, depression, anxiety or using drugs or alcohol. Your PCP will refer you to a behavioral health provider who has a contract with UnitedHealthcare Community Plan.

To find a behavioral health provider, please call Member Services, at 1-877-542-9238 (TTY: 711).

Since 1997, healthfinder® has been recognized as a key resource for finding the best government and nonprofit health and human services information on the Internet. healthfinder® links to carefully selected information and websites from more than 1,700 health-related organizations.

LiveandWorkWell KS Medicaid
LiveandWorkWell, a web site sponsored by sister company United Behavioral Health, provides helpful information to members about Life Changes, Health & Wellness, Family & Relationships, Education & Learning, and much more.

Kancare web site

WORK and Working Healthy Program

Kansas Department of Health and Environment

Just Plain Clear Glossary

Kansas Department for Aging and Disability Services

Aging and Disability Resource Centers


Scion Dental

March Vision


Learn more about KanCare