Skip to main content
Main Content

Washington Apple Health (Medicaid) Lookup Tools

Primary Care Provider

As a member of UnitedHealthcare Community Plan, one of the first things you will want to do is to choose a Primary Care Provider (PCP). Your PCP will provide and coordinate all your healthcare, including referrals to specialists. If you need special care that your PCP can’t give, he or she will help you find a specialist. If you do not choose a PCP, we will select one for you, which you can change later.

In addition one of our behavioral health providers will take care of your mental health and drug and alcohol treatment needs. If you need counseling, testing or need to see a behavioral health specialist, we will coordinate your behavioral health care needs.

Search our provider directory

Please feel free to call our Member Services line, at 1-877-542-8997 (TTY: 711) and we will be happy to help you find or change your PCP.

To find a PCP or a Specialist in our network, please visit these online directories for complete information, including names, addresses, specialties, new patient’s availability and languages spoken. If you would like us to provide you with a printed version at no cost, please call us, at 1-877-542-8997 (TTY: 711).

Search for a Provider

To report incorrect information, email This email box is for members to report potential inaccuracies for demographic (address, phone, etc.) information in the online or paper directories. Reporting issues via this mail box will result in an outreach to the provider’s office to verify all directory demographic data, which can take approximately 30 days. Individuals can also report potential inaccuracies via phone.

UHC Members should call the number on the back of their ID card, and non-UHC members can call 1-888-638-6613 (TTY 711).

Provider Directories

Clallam, Jefferson and Kitsap Counties
West Thurston and Mason Counties
West Southwest Counties - Clark, Skamania, Hood River, and Multnomah Counties
West Southwest of Pierce County - Cowlitz, Grays Harbor, Lewis, Pacific, Wahkiakum, Clatsop, and Columbia Counties
West North of King County - Island, San Juan, Skagit, Snohomish, and Whatcom Counties

Eastern Washington Counties

Emergency and Urgent Care

The Emergency and Urgent Care List tells you what a real emergency is and provides a list of many urgent care centers that you can use. You can use these centers when you are sick or need medical care right away and your PCP is not available, but it's not a life-threatening situation. Urgent care centers are usually open in the evenings and on weekends.

Emergency rooms (ERs) are for major injuries or sudden sicknesses that may be life threatening and need medical care right away. In an emergency, you should call 911 or go to an ER immediately.

Vision Center

Search for a Vision Center near you.

Dental Benefits

For more information on your covered dental benefits contact:
Health Care Authority/ProviderOne 1-800-562-3022

Behavioral Health Services

Behavioral Health is as important as physical health. That's why we have coverage for both.  You have access to mental health and substance use disorder treatment services, known together as behavioral health services. Behavioral health services can help you with personal problems that may affect you and your family. These problems may be stress, depression, anxiety or using drugs or alcohol.

Talk to your PCP today about any health or behavioral health problems you have. Your PCP will refer you to a behavioral health provider with UnitedHealthcare Community Plan. They can refer you to specialists, and other facilities, such as hospitals and substance abuse and treatment services.

You don't need a referral from your PCP to see behavioral health specialists in your plan or to access drug and treatment services.

There are some treatments and services that need preapproval before you can get them. To learn more, talk to your doctor.

Search for a Medical and Behavioral Health Provider or Facility

Required care is 100% covered. If you need behavioral health care, your PCP and UnitedHealthcare Community Plan can help coordinate your care.

We cover:

  • Evaluation and assessment
  • Medication management and monitoring
  • Individual and group counseling
  • Peer support
  • Family counseling
  • Education about mental health, treatments and medications
  • Rehab case management
  • Withdrawal management (detox)
  • Opiate replacement treatment
  • Case management
  • And more

View additional health resources. Find the balance, support and care you need to live the healthiest life possible.

You may also be eligible for additional grant funded services such as care coordination, family hardship services and recovery support services. These provide comprehensive community-based services that supplement your current benefits.

For more information on services available, please refer to your Member Handbook.

Find A Drug

Search for drugs covered by UnitedHealthcare Community Plan

Preferred Drug List

The UnitedHealthcare Community Plan Preferred Drug List (PDL) is a list of covered prescription drugs, and drugs needing prior authorization for enrollees in Washington Apple Health (Medicaid). Prior authorization is when your doctor has to call us before giving you the prescription to see if we will cover it.

Direct Member Reimbursement (DMR) Form

How do members get care?

If you are eligible, you can go to any dental provider who accepts Apple Health (Medicaid) insurance and is taking new patients. DentistLink is a free referral service that can connect you with a local dental provider who accepts patients with Apple Health (Medicaid).

  • Click here to search online for a dental provider 24/7
    • Call or text DentistLink at (844) 888-5465 to talk to a Referral Specialist and receive a referral 8am-5pm Monday-Friday
  • For other questions, including questions about what is covered by your dental insurance, call the Health Care Authority (HCA) at (800) 562-3022.

DentistLink | Get Connected to Dental Care

Find a dentist that accepts Apple Health. Text or call 844-888-5465 to reach one of our Dentistlink referral specialists directly for dental.

Enrollment Information

Visit Washington Healthplanfinder site for more information on eligibility and enrollment

Washington Healthplanfinder

Call us:
1-855-923-4633 / 1-855-627-9604 / TTY: 711

Steps to Enroll
Get the details

Apple Health (Medicaid) specialists can answer questions and help you enroll.

Call us:
1-877-553-0098TTY: 711

8:00 am to 5:00 pm pacific time, Monday – Friday

Interpreter Services
We can also assist with interpreter services, including American Sign Language. 

Call us:
1-877-553-0098 / TTY: 711

8:00 am to 5:00 pm local time, Monday – Friday

Member Information

You have access to our member-only website. Print ID cards and more. View our handbook below.

Member website

Getting Started Guides