Quit For Life
Enjoy life tobacco-free
Quit For Life® has helped 4 million members successfully quit smoking, e-cigarettes, vaping, nicotine and tobacco1 — and it may be able to help you, too. For UnitedHealthcare members, Quit For Life is offered at $0 out-of-pocket.
Quit For Life is here to help you reach your goals
If smoking or using tobacco use is holding you back, try this proven program designed to take you forward. With a 95% satisfaction rate, Quit For Life provides:
- Tools and support to help members quit cigarettes, e-cigarettes, vaping and tobacco.
- Online tools and support that may help you quit at your own pace and live smoke-free.
- A personal, 1-on-1 Quit Coach® who will help you create a customized Action Plan.
- Text2Quit® text messages for daily tips, encouragement and reminders
- Quit smoking medication to help control and overcome tobacco cravings, such as nicotine gum or patches — for no charge, based on eligibility.
Get the support to help you quit — right at your fingertips
Download the mobile app, which gives you on-the-go access to the program and 24/7 support.
Sign in or join online
Sign in if you're already a member or join now and set up your account.
- Quit For Life Employer Book of Business Survey results, cumulative from 2006 to 2018.
Benefits are subject to change. Please review your benefit documents or call the number on your UnitedHealthcare health plan ID card.
This program should not be used for emergency or urgent care needs. In an emergency, call 911 or go to the nearest emergency room. The Quit For Life® program provides information regarding tobacco cessation methods and related well-being support. Any health information provided by you is kept confidential in accordance with the law. The Quit For Life program does not provide clinical treatment or medical services and should not be considered a substitute for your doctor’s care. Please discuss with your doctor how the information provided is right for you. Participation in this program is voluntary. If you have specific health care needs or questions, consult an appropriate health care professional. This service should not be used for emergency or urgent care needs. In an emergency, call 911 or go to the nearest emergency room.
Apple, App Store and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Google Play and the Google Play logo are registered trademarks of Google Inc.
Insurance coverage provided by or through UnitedHealthcare Insurance Company or its affiliates.