Doing business with OBM
Becoming an Oxford Benefit Management (OBM) Broker
All brokers must be appointed by United HealthCare Insurance Company to sell OBM plans, which offer insured products as part of the benefit options. Brokers interested in becoming appointed should follow the Producer Appointment Instructions to fill out the Producer Appointment Forms Package or email your question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All completed forms should be mailed or faxed to the UnitedHealthcare address listed below or emailed to email@example.com.
UnitedHealthcare Producer Credentialing
400 Capital Blvd Fl 2
Rocky Hill, CT 06067-3576
Fax: (860) 221-0069
- On behalf of UnitedHealthcare, our TPA will pay a flat commission rate of 10% to the broker for all OBM plans.
- Brokers who are not appointed by UnitedHealthcare will not receive commissions.
- Commissions are based on paid premium and are distributed on a monthly basis.
- Commissions remain in effect for as long as the group pays its product premiums.
- Commissions are paid no later than the fifteenth of the month following services rendered.
- For any questions related to OBM plans and services, commission payments, rates, requests for quotes, comments or suggestions, please contact us directly at:
- Toll Free Phone Number: 1-888-200-1154
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Online member maintenance
Use this tool to make simple member changes such as additions, terminations, and changes.
Please call for personalized service.