Hmm … it looks like your browser is out of date.
Let’s update your browser so you can enjoy a faster, more secure site experience.
Washington Apple Health (Medicaid) Behavioral Health Services Only (BHSO) Eligibility
Get the health care you deserve.
Washington Apple Health (Medicaid) provides comprehensive medical benefits to adults, families, individuals with disabilities, children under 19, and pregnant individuals who meet income and eligibility requirements.
Anyone between ages 19 to 65, who meets income and eligibility requirements, may be eligible for Apple Health (Medicaid) coverage. There are no pre-existing condition restrictions.
For more information on Washington Apple Health (Medicaid), please visit the Health Care Authority website.
Looking for a change?
If you are currently enrolled in Apple Health (Medicaid) and would like to change to UnitedHealthcare Community Plan we can help. Call 1-866-686-9323, TTY 711.
There are several ways to switch your plan:
- Change your plan on the Washington Healthplanfinder website.
- Visit the ProviderOne Client Portal website.
- Request a change online:
- Select the topic “Enroll/Change Health Plans.”
- Call the Health Care Authority at 1-800-562-3022 (TTY: 711).
- Other members should call Apple Health Customer Service at 1-800-562-3022 to cancel/terminate Medicaid coverage. Hearing or speech impaired members should call TTY: 711.
Apple Health (Medicaid) Behavioral Health Services Only (BHSO)