Skip to main content Main Content

Washington Apple Health (Medicaid) Behavioral Health Services Only (BHSO) Lookup Tools

Find A Provider

One of our behavioral health providers will take care of your mental health and drug and alcohol treatment needs. If you need counseling, testing or need to see a behavioral health specialist, we will coordinate your behavioral health care needs.

Search our provider directory    

Please feel free to call our Member Services line, at 1-877-542-8997 (TTY: 711) and we will be happy to help you.

Provider Directories

Please visit these online directories for complete information, including names, addresses, specialties, new patient’s availability and languages spoken. If you would like us to provide you with a printed version at no cost, please call us, at 1-877-542-8997 (TTY: 711).

Search for a Provider

To report incorrect information, email This email box is for members to report potential inaccuracies for demographic (address, phone, etc.) information in the online or paper directories. Reporting issues via this mail box will result in an outreach to the provider’s office to verify all directory demographic data, which can take approximately 30 days. Individuals can also report potential inaccuracies via phone. UHC Members should call the number on the back of their ID card, and non-UHC members can call 1-888-638-6613 TTY 711.

Provider Directories

Clallam, Jefferson and Kitsap Counties

West King County

West Thurston and Mason Counties

West Southwest Counties - Clark, Skamania, Hood River, and Multnomah Counties

West Southwest of Pierce County - Cowlitz, Grays Harbor, Lewis, Pacific, Wahkiakum, Clatsop, and Columbia Counties

West Pierce County

West North of King County - Island, San Juan, Skagit, Snohomish, and Whatcom Counties

Eastern Washington Counties

Emergency and Urgent Care

The Emergency and Urgent Care List tells you what a real emergency is and provides a list of many urgent care centers that you can use. You can use these centers when you are sick or need medical care right away but it's not a life-threatening situation. Urgent care centers are usually open in the evenings and on weekends.

Emergency rooms (ERs) are for major injuries or sudden sicknesses that may be life threatening and need medical care right away. In an emergency, you should call 911 or go to an ER immediately.

Behavioral Health Services

Behavioral Health is as important as physical health. That’s why we have coverage for both.  You are eligible for behavioral health services, also called mental health services. Behavioral health services can help you with personal problems that may affect you and your family. These problems may be stress, depression, anxiety or using drugs or alcohol.

Your PCP might think your behavioral needs are better served through services covered by a Behavioral Health Organization at a Community Mental Health or Substance Use Disorder Services agency. If so, your PCP will send you there for an evaluation. If the evaluation results determine you need this level of service, you may continue to get your behavioral health care from the Agency.

Required care is 100% covered with no copay.  If you need behavioral health care, your PCP and UnitedHealthcare Community Plan can help coordinate your care.


  • Cover assessment for mental health services and treatment such as counseling, testing, and medications for addressing mental health symptoms.
  • Cover lower and mid-level intensity treatment.
  • Provide screening for substance use disorder and may make a referral to either a plan covered service or a community provider for further assessment.

For more information on services available, please refer to your Member Handbook.

Additional health resources can be found here. Find the balance, support and care you need to live the healthiest life possible.

You can also contact the Washington Recovery Help Line at 1-866-789-1511 or visit 24-Hour Help for Substance Abuse, Problem Gambling & Mental Health.

Washington Apple Health / UnitedHealthcare logos

Learn More

Apple Health (Medicaid) Behavioral Health Services Only (BHSO)

Enrollment Information

Visit Washington Healthplanfinder site for more information on eligibility and enrollment

Washington Healthplanfinder

Call us:
1-855-923-4633 / 1-855-627-9604 / TTY: 711

Interpreter Services

We can also assist with interpreter services, including American Sign Language. 

Call us:
1-877-553-0098 / TTY: 711

8:00 am to 5:00 pm local time, Monday – Friday

Steps to Enroll
Get the details

The Washington Behavioral Health Services Only (BHSO) plan specialists can answer questions and help you enroll.

Call us:
8:00 am to 5:00 pm pacific time, Monday – Friday

Interpreter Services

We can also assist with interpreter services, including American Sign Language. 

Call us:
1-877-553-0098 / TTY: 711

8:00 am to 5:00 pm local time, Monday – Friday

Member Information

You have access to our member-only website. Print ID cards and more. View our handbook below.

Member website

Member Handbooks

Getting Started Guides