Arizona health insurance options
You have more insurance options for your health than you think, Arizona
If you’re self-employed or without insurance from your employer – in other words, you’re looking for individual or family health insurance in Arizona, we want to make you aware of the whole range of individual and family insurance products we have available in your state.
Short term health insurance in Arizona
A temporary medical insurance plan like short term health insurance1 underwritten by Golden Rule Insurance Company may provide health care coverage while you search for a long term option.
See Arizona short term health insurance options.
Health insurance coverage for multiple years
TriTerm Medical Insurance,2 underwritten by Golden Rule Insurance Company, is short term health insurance that lasts longer than our standard short term plans.
See TriTerm Medical Insurance options.
Hospital & doctor insurance
Health ProtectorGuard fixed indemnity insurance,3 underwritten by Golden Rule Insurance Company, can supplement your major medical plan by paying cash for eligible, covered medical services.
See Arizona hospital & doctor plan options.
Accident & critical illness insurance
See accident and critical illness insurance options.
Arizona dental and vision plans
Dental and vision insurance plans, underwritten by Golden Rule Insurance Company, have no age limit restrictions.6 They offer coverage for the dental and vision services many medical insurance plans don’t include.
From Phoenix to Flagstaff, Mesa to Tucson, explore these Arizona health insurance options and more that may be available now.
Health insurance for individuals who are 65 or older, or those under 65 who may qualify because of a disability or another special situation.
Call 1-844-232-1426 to learn more.
We offer low cost or no cost health insurance plans for those with limited incomes.
Affordable Care Act (ACA)
- Short term health insurance is medically underwritten and does not cover preexisting conditions. It is not minimum essential coverage as defined by the Affordable Care Act (ACA) and may not cover all Essential Health Benefits in your state. And, while enforcement of the federal tax penalty is not occurring in 2019, some states may impose a tax penalty if you do not have MEC coverage.
- TriTerm Medical Insurance is a medically-underwritten, short term limited-duration product. It is not minimum essential coverage as defined by the Affordable Care Act (ACA) and may not cover all Essential Health Benefits in your state. And, while enforcement of the federal tax penalty is not occurring in 2019, some states may impose a tax penalty if you do not have MEC coverage.
- THIS PLAN PROVIDES LIMITED BENEFITS. This is a supplement to health insurance and is not a substitute for the minimum essential coverage defined by the Affordable Care Act (ACA).
- “Hospital Adjusted Expenses per Inpatient Day – 2016.” State Health Facts. Kaiser Family Foundation. Retrieved from Hospital Adjusted Expenses per Inpatient Day
- Huddleston, Cameron. “More Than Half of Americans Have Less Than $1,000 in Savings in 2017.” GOBankingRates.com. Sept 12, 2017. Retrieved from Best Savings Accounts of 2020
- Primary insured must be 18 years of age or older.
Product design and availability varies by state. Some benefits have waiting periods.
No individual applying for health coverage through the individual Marketplace will be discouraged from applying for benefits, turned down for coverage, or charged more premium because of health status, medical condition, mental illness claims experience, medical history, genetic information or health disability. In addition, no individual will be denied coverage based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, personal appearance, political affiliation or source of income.
References to UnitedHealthcare pertain to each individual company or other UnitedHealthcare affiliated companies.
Each company is a separate entity and is not responsible for another's financial or contractual obligations.
Administrative services are provided by United HealthCare Services, Inc. or their affiliates.
Products and services offered are underwritten by Golden Rule Insurance Company, Health Plan of Nevada, Inc., Oxford Health Insurance, Inc., UnitedHealthcare Life Insurance Company, UnitedHealthcare of the Mid-Atlantic, Inc., UnitedHealthcare of New York, Inc.
This policy is subject to various exclusions and limitations. For costs and complete details of the coverage, call (or write) your insurance agent or the company (whichever is applicable).