Rhode Island group health insurance plans
Small Business Plan Guides
- 2021 Rhode Island Small Group (1-50) UnitedHealthcare NexusACO Product Specification Sheet
- 2021 Rhode Island Large Group (51+) UnitedHealthcare NexusACO Product Specification Sheet
- 2021 Rhode Island Small Group (1-50) UnitedHealthcare Product Specification Sheet
- 2021 Rhode Island Large Group (51+) UnitedHealthcare Product Specification Sheet
- 2020 Rhode Island Small Group (1-50) Product Specification Sheet
- 2020 Rhode Island Small Group NexusACO Product Specification Sheet
- 2020 Rhode Island Large Group (51+) Product Specification Sheet
- 2020 Rhode Island Large Group NexusACO Product Specification Sheet
Groups of 1 to 50
We have a variety of group coverage options for small businesses in Rhode Island.
Groups of 51 to 99
UnitedHealthcare Multi-Choice allows small business employers to offer a product that functions like a private exchange, except from one company – offering a complete one-stop shopping experience. This approach delivers multiple health care benefit choices for your employees – diverse health care coverage wants and needs. Plans are bundled in packages; the employer selects one, two or multiple benefit designs to offer employees and chooses a set contribution amount. Employees then choose one of the available benefit designs.
UnitedHealthcare Choice Advanced is an open access plan that encourages members to seek care from certain providers and facilities to get the highest level of coverage. By making informed decisions about the physicians and service providers they choose, members can save money by going to certain network providers, facilities and hospital that are less expensive and still deliver the same quality care as other network providers. Since Choice Advanced is a network-based product, members must seek care from UnitedHealthcare Choice network providers to receive benefits.
This consumer-driven health plan is made up of two parts: a high deductible health plan and a Health Savings Account (HSA). With this plan, members can open and deposit money, before taxes, into an HSA, which is their own personal savings account. Members can use the money to pay for eligible medical and pharmacy expenses, including their deductible, or save it for future expenses. Referrals are not required for specialists.
Navigate is a gated product, intended to deliver traditional benefits at a more budget friendly price-point while still providing the plan design flexibility. In the Navigate product, members choose a primary care physician, who will provide care for the majority of the member's health care needs, including preventive and routine care, and care for sickness or injury. Because the primary care physician will understand the member's health needs thoroughly, they can best refer the member to other network physicians when additional care is needed. Non-network coverage is not available, except in the case of emergency care.