Maternity health benefits
When your employees are thinking about having a baby or have one on the way, Maternity Health Solutions from UnitedHealthcare are here to help them at every step. Choose from programs designed to provide personalized support for everything from fertility issues to healthier pregnancies to neonatal intensive care.
Supporting families every step of the way
A bundle of resources for healthier deliveries
One in 8 U.S. couples struggles with infertility.1 To help avoid unnecessary treatments and ease employees’ emotional and financial stress, Fertility Solutions offers support and resources to help employees and their families navigate the entire process, with:
- Evidence-based recommendations for the most effective care
- A dedicated fertility nurse to help guide employees through the process
- Access to fertility Centers of Excellence that have demonstrated higher likelihoods of having a baby and lower treatment costs
Helping deliver healthier outcomes
8 days faster time to pregnancy2
95.2% single baby delivery rate3
Give your expectant employees 24/7 online access to resources designed for healthier pregnancies and beyond. Moms-to-be can access custom content and video courses covering preparation for a healthy pregnancy, nutrition and exercise, what to expect each trimester, nursing and more. Employees with high-risk pregnancies may also get additional home obstetrics services, including a dedicated maternity nurse who can provide in-home assessments and regular medication infusions if needed.4
One in 10 babies covered by an employer health plan is born prematurely, leading to higher financial and emotional costs.5 Neonatal Resource Services (NRS) provides a dedicated team of experienced NICU clinicians, RN case managers and social workers to help support families during their baby’s stay in the NICU and after they go home.
- Experienced NICU nurse case managers monitor care, collaborate with providers and support families
- Parents/caregivers get education and support throughout the NICU stay and beyond
- Post-discharge support includes monitoring baby’s health for up to 1 year to help reduce readmissions
Helping babies get home sooner
6% reduction in length of stay6
40% reduction in readmission6
Get a quote and receive more information from a UnitedHealthcare representative
Compare your current coverage with a plan from UnitedHealthcare and see which is the better fit for your business.
Do you have fewer than 50 employees?
Compare health plans available in your area for your small business and ask for a quote.