UHC Hub: A curated network of vendors
UHC Hub™ from UnitedHealthcare is a curated network of vendors which complement UnitedHealthcare's existing solutions, helping to enable a simpler and more connected experience for employers and employees.
Vendor solutions are rapidly expanding
The number of vendors serving the employee benefits market continues to grow. The choices may often be confusing and overwhelming.
As a result, employers are looking for support in evaluating, choosing and engaging with the solutions that are right for them.
- 830+ sponsors at the 2022 HLTH conference1
- More than 50% of employers are working with 4-9 digital health solutions2
- Over 80% of employers offer, or are interest in offering third-party health solutions3
Introducing UHC Hub from UnitedHealthcare
Increased engagement and satisfaction
Access to services to help improve health and lower costs
Simplified administration and engagement
Delivering a dynamic network of health support
Accessible via advocates, myuhc.com or the UnitedHealthcare app, UHC Hub simplifies the process of selecting and purchasing vendor programs that help employees manage their needs, for everything from healthy living and well-being to complex care. UHC Hub also contains lifestyle, specialized health and informed care solutions that help enable employees to understand and use their health care benefits and services.
An integrated, centralized approach built around simplicity
- Curation of vendors
- Dedicated team reviews
- Ongoing performance analysis
- Account management team assists with buying recommendations
- One contract
- Flexible pricing and simple invoicing
- One platform connects employee awareness and engagement
- Coordinated communication
- Recommendations that help meet employee needs