Colorado health insurance options
You have more insurance options for your health than you think, Colorado
If you’re self-employed or without insurance from your employer – in other words, you’re looking for individual or family health insurance in Colorado, we want to make you aware of the whole range of individual and family insurance products we have available in your state.
UnitedHealthcare Individual and Family Marketplace plans in Colorado
Enrollment is now open through January 15, 2022
If you're looking for health insurance marketplace plans in Colorado, check the listings here to find affordable, reliable coverage options from Rocky Mountain Health Plans, a UnitedHealthcare Company in Colorado.
As part of the American Rescue Plan Act (2021), many individuals and families are now eligible for lower — or in some cases $01, 2 — monthly premiums for Marketplace health coverage.
Call 1-844-731-6096 to talk to a representative.
If you live in a county outside of the Rocky Mountain Health plans area on the map, you can call 1-844-joinUHC to learn more about your options.
Hospital & doctor insurance
Health ProtectorGuard fixed indemnity insurance1, underwritten by Golden Rule Insurance Company, can supplement your major medical plan by paying cash for eligible, covered medical services, like a doctor visit, a trip to urgent care or a surgical procedure.
- No deductibles or copays to pay first
- Benefits paid regardless of other insurance
- Money to pay costs not covered by major medical plans, like a deductible
Accident & critical illness insurance
See accident and critical illness insurance options.
Colorado dental and vision plans
Dental and vision insurance plans, underwritten by Golden Rule Insurance Company, have no age limit restrictions.2 They offer coverage for the dental and vision services many medical insurance plans don’t include.
From Denver to Colorado Springs, Aurora to Fort Collins, explore these Colorado health insurance options and more that may be available now.
Need help finding a plan?
Answer a few questions to see which insurance options may be available for you.
Health insurance for individuals who are 65 or older, or those under 65 who may qualify because of a disability or another special situation.
Call 1-844-232-1426 to learn more.
We offer low cost or no cost health insurance plans for those with limited incomes.
- Some plans may require copayments, deductibles and/or coinsurance for these benefits. Plans in metal tiers vary and are subject to plan deductibles, copayments, and coinsurance. This policy has exclusions, limitations, reduction of benefits, and terms under which the policy may be continued in force or discontinued. For costs and complete details of the coverage, review your plan documents, call or write your insurance agent or the company, whichever is applicable. By responding to this offer, you agree that a representative may contact you.
- To qualify for a $0 monthly premium, you must meet household income requirements for Advanced Premium Tax Credits.
- THIS PLAN PROVIDES LIMITED BENEFITS. This is a supplement to health insurance and is not a substitute for the minimum essential coverage defined by the Affordable Care Act (ACA).
- Primary insured must be 18 years of age or older.
Individual and Family Marketplace plans — Medical plan coverage offered by: UnitedHealthcare of Arizona, Inc.; Rocky Mountain Health Maintenance Organization, Incorporated in CO; UnitedHealthcare of Florida, Inc.; UnitedHealthcare of Georgia, Inc.; UnitedHealthcare of Illinois, Inc.; UnitedHealthcare Insurance Company in LA, TN and AL; Optimum Choice, Inc. in VA and MD; UnitedHealthcare Community Plan, Inc. in MI; UnitedHealthcare of North Carolina, Inc.; UnitedHealthcare of Oklahoma, Inc.; UnitedHealthcare of Texas, Inc.; and UnitedHealthcare of Oregon, Inc. in WA. Administrative Services provided by United HealthCare Services, Inc. or their affiliates.References to UnitedHealthcare pertain to each individual company or other UnitedHealthcare affiliated companies.
Product design and availability varies by state. Some benefits have waiting periods.
Each company is a separate entity and is not responsible for another's financial or contractual obligations.
Administrative services are provided by United HealthCare Services, Inc. or their affiliates.
Products and services offered are underwritten by Golden Rule Insurance Company, Health Plan of Nevada, Inc., Oxford Health Insurance, Inc., UnitedHealthcare Life Insurance Company, UnitedHealthcare of the Mid-Atlantic, Inc., UnitedHealthcare of New York, Inc.
This policy is subject to various exclusions and limitations. For costs and complete details of the coverage, call (or write) your insurance agent or the company (whichever is applicable).