Health engagement strategies
With the rising cost of health care nationwide, workplace wellness has emerged as a primary solution to help keep your employees healthier and costs in check. Use the materials and resources below to help if you're planning a workplace wellness initiative.
The At-a-glance Library of fliers is intended to support the planning, implementation and evaluation of the workplace health and well-being program. These key resources offer strategies, innovative ideas, and step-by-step guides to create and maintain a thriving well-being program and drive a workplace culture of health.
- At-a-glance: A manager’s role in building a culture of health
- At-a-glance: Aligning the Worksite to Focus on Health
- At-a-glance: Creating a Culture of Health and Well-Being
- At-a-glance: Creating resiliency in the workplace
- At-a-glance: Creating a Mindful Work Environment
- At-a-glance: Cultivating mental well-being in the workplace
- At-a-glance: Enhancing Employee Social Well-Being
- At-a-glance: Evaluating and refreshing your well-being program
- At-a-glance: Health and well-being challenges
- At-a-glance: Health & well-being trends
- At-a-glance: Keys for an effective incentive strategy
- At-a-glance: Maximizing leadership engagement
- At-a-glance: Shifting from Wellness to Well-Being
- At-a-glance: Supporting employee financial well-being
- At-a-glance: The 5 Cs to Help Drive Engagement
- At-a-glance: Wellness Program Communication Tips
Note: These fliers are for your use only to help guide you in planning a program. Please do not share them with your employees.
These health tip fliers provide at-a-glance education for members on main points from our United at Work health education presentations. These fliers may be used in a variety of ways to distribute health information designed to help increase knowledge of health and improve healthier behaviors.
- Back for health
- DASH eating plan
- Dietary guidelines (English)
- Dietary guidelines (Spanish)
- Ergonomics and you
- Everyday Nutrition
- Financial well-being (English)
- Financial well-being (Spanish)
- Healthier dental habits (English)
- Healthier dental habits (Spanish)
- Healthier ways for the holidays
- Hydration & healthier beverages
- Living tobacco free (English)
- Living tobacco free (Spanish)
- Mental health (English)
- Mental health (Spanish)
- Men’s health (English)
- Men’s health (Spanish)
- Recognizing burnout (English)
- Recognizing burnout (Spanish)
- Summertime health
- Understanding colds and flu (English)
- Understanding colds and flu (Spanish)
- Understanding diabetes (English)
- Understanding diabetes (Spanish)
- Understanding preventive care (English)
- Understanding preventive care (Spanish)
- Women’s health (English)
- Women’s health (Spanish)
Health and Wellness Resource Calendar
Supporting healthier living all year long
Helping people live healthier lives is our mission at UnitedHealthcare. Our goal is simple: to improve health care for everyone — our members, the doctors who treat them and the employers who care about them.
With that in mind, we invite you to explore our 2023 Health and Wellness Resource Calendar. It includes a variety of presentations and informational articles designed to help support healthier habits for you and your employees throughout the year.
2023 Health and Wellness Resource Calendar
|2023||Recorded presentation||Content and articles|
Questions? We're here to help.
- If you are an employer: Call your consultant, broker or UnitedHealthcare sales representative.
- If you are a broker or consultant: Call your UnitedHealthcare sales representative.