Programs and tools
Supporting your employees on their journey to better health
UnitedHealthcare offers valuable tools, services and resources to help employees manage their health effectively.
From health care discounts to counseling programs and a nurse hotline, we’re committed to helping you keep your employees healthy and happy.
Learn more about our employee resources, including:
An easier way to offer employees the benefits they deserve
We help you deliver affordable health care to your employees with resources and services that save you time and money.
Employer eServices — online management system lets you oversee your group coverage quickly and easily. Features include real-time transactions, electronic billing and more.
Customized quote — for your business, complete our quick and easy online form, and we'll get started helping you today.
Rally® — a digital health experience that offers personalized recommendations to help employees move more, eat better, and feel happier.
Powerful tools for supporting employee health
The UnitedHealthcare Communication Resource contains valuable tools and information for maintaining health and maximizing benefits. Here you'll find:
- Getting Started Toolkit - Your employees have enrolled in their health plan, but what comes next? Learn how to support your employees before their plan begins, when it begins and 1-3 months in.
- Programs & services - Find distribution-ready materials about key programs and services such as our nurse lines.
- Understanding plans - Help your employees gain a better understanding of how their plan works, including how to control costs.
- Wellness engagement - Access a library of wellness and other tools to help build a successful workplace wellness initiative.
- A-Z directory - Search by program name or a topic to find helpful information, materials and resources to support your employee communication.
A simpler, individualized digital experience
See how personalized technology makes it easier for UnitedHealthcare members to manage cost, coverage and care.